Sunday, January 24, 2010

Administration

One of my professors at Portland State (Alexsandar Jokic) would always start his classes with the same lecture. The theme of that lecture was this: Philosophy is concerned with questions, so what sort of questions are philosophical ones? Genius that I am, I discarded all of my notes from college so I cannot tell you exactly what Professor Jokic defined as a philosophical question. The themes I will be discussing over the next ten posts or so will be my own attempt to answer that question.

In addition I will be tagging each post with a difficulty rating ranging from "freshman" to "senior". As this blog is a small effort to prepare myself for a larger project this will help me keep things organized and help you, the reader, gauge involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment